After covering a very wide area – from central Asia to the southern Indian Ocean , The search is now widening to find the remains of the flight and especially flight recorder ; Malaysian officials say they are requesting assistance from a number of countries along the two possible routes the Malaysian plane that disappeared over two weeks ago .
Investigators are focusing on trying to obtain the radar data from any of the countries that flight MH370 may have passed over; They are also asking countries to provide assistance in the search for the plane, including satellite data and analysis, ground-search capabilities, and maritime and air assets.
Some tips about this flight :
-the communications systems of flight had been deliberately disabled according to the authorities .
-The Kuala Lumpur-Beijing flight is believed to have then changed course.
– The police are reportedly looking at the family life and psychological state of the plane’s pilot, Zaharie Shah, and co-pilot.
– Officers spoke to relatives of the pilot and experts are examining the pilot’s flight simulator.
– Mr Zaharie had Fifty-three years old – with 18,000 hours of flying experience
– police are investigating the crew and passengers, but also the engineers who may have had contact with the aircraft before take-off.
– Those who know Mr Zaharie insist he is a normal family man.